Who am I?
Do you really wanna know?
Ok, here’s skinny.
I help companies communicate complex products to their customers in a cool way.
With over 3 years of experience in the highly regulated field of finance, I excel at finding ways to make investment products sexy. Like this page on ESG Investing. Or this banner that’s been effective at getting customers to click since 2019.
Here are 10 attributes I’ve acquired over my 5 year career in marketing and advertising.
- A good sense of humor,
- An unbreakable spirit (my days of crying in the shower are done folks)
- A decent ping-pong serve.
- The ability to write a lot of headlines in a short amount of time
- A dedication to learning more about whatever industry I’m working in
- A knack for diplomacy and not being a moody “creative” type
- The ability to finagle my way through Legal and Compliance requirements
- A strong sense of empathy for users and the need to simplify their online experience
- A good understanding of corporate jargon and buzzwords
- I know how to effectively unmute myself in Zoom meetings